Tuesday 8 October 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips // Jumping on the bandwagon




This lovely little lip balm is a favourite amongst beauty bloggers so I thought I would give it a try ... and I am very pleased to announce that I fully support the baby lips hype! I usually forget to wear lip balms, leaving my lips under nourished (naughty, I know) so I thought I would go on the hunt for a perfect lip balm that wouldn't be a chore to remember to apply. Struggling to make a decision, I decided to go for Pink Punch, as whenever faced with such a tough decision I usually opt for the pink, haha.



 I expected this to be a light pink, barely there kinda colour, as coloured lip balms generally tent to be, but the pigmentation exceeded my expectations. For some reason applied on my hand it looks a fair bit lighter that when worn on the lips. The Maybelline baby lips balm applies really well and my lips feel love and soft for a long while after application. I have been using it for a few weeks now and would highly recommend it! I am a bit of a lippy junkie, although lips balms do get cast aside too often. I will probably be purchasing another one as I do love it, but a clear one this time I think.




Have you used any of on the Maybelline Baby lips? Would love to hear which was your favourite :)




 
 

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it's so cute! I really love it! I've had a good read of a few posts and I honestly can't wait to read some more! New follower over here xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I really appreciate it! There's lots more to come! xx

      Delete