Sunday 17 November 2013

Nails Inc. polish // Free with Glamour Magazine


 
December's edition of the Glamour magazine came with a selection of gorgeous Nails inc. nail polishes from the Kate Spade collection, with 4 colours to choose from. By now I suspect many of you have already seen this but I thought  I would share anyway. The choices were black, red, silver and neutral and as I'm a big fan of pale polishes I went for this lovely neutral beigey colour. The colour is lovely and just like the rest of the Nails inc. polishes the formula lasts really well. I was also astonished at how incredibly quickly it dried! Impressive for a free gift.
 
 
 
 
 
 

At a bargain price of £2 I might grab another copy as the silver from range looks really pretty too.


If you haven't already got your hands on (at least) 1 of these GO GO GO!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. very festive color! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/11/landing-no47-giveaway-win-new-look-zip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour, looks like it will be perfect for christmas nights out!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete