Tuesday 5 November 2013

November Wishlist

Just a quick snapshot of the things I've been lusting after this month:




1. A faux fur coat from New Look, which can be found here. Absolute love fur coats! As much as I'd love a real one faux fur will have to do for now. Every year New Look tend to have a pretty collection on coats, especially these sorts. Having had a part time job at New Look whilst at University it's pretty hard accepting the fact that I don't get a discount anymore... however this does not seem to deter me, but takes a hit on my bank balance instead.

2. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, which can be found here. Oh my god, this smells absolutely amazing! For lover of Viva la Juicy and other sweet scents I think this will just for you. Although the scent is lovely I  feel it is a bit heavy so may be more suitable for evening/night time wear.

3. Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara, which can be found here. Being a massive fan of the Bourjois Volumiser 2 step mascara it seems like a good idea to try out another mascara from this brand. Got very high expectations for this one!

4. Barry M eye shadow palette in Natural Glow, which can be found here. A recent release I believe, and  at a very reasonable price... just luring me in to try them out. A girl can't have too many neutral eye shadows... right?

5. Nails inc base coat, which can be found  here. Now that winter is coming - the season for dark and sparkly polishes, it's probably a good idea to invest in a decent base coat to protect my nails. A bit pricey for a base coat but I absolutely love the quality of the Nails inc polishes so hoping this little one works just as well.

6. Topshop lip cream in Daze, which can be found here. There's a really cute selection of colours and after having a play around with the testers, they smell soooo nice! A really sweet vanilla scent, which would be an absolute joy on the lips! Yum yum!

Have you tried any of these products (or have the coat)? Would love to hear what you thought!


1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Im new to blogging, check me out at leannaelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete