Wednesday 8 January 2014

NOTD: Still Feeling Festive with L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Vernis Glitter

Although the Christmas party season is officially over I can't help but feel festive with this black and gold L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Vernis Glitter nail polish in 822 Bronze Parure (from a 2013 collection I believe).


 
 
This was a Fragrance Direct steal which I purchased some time in November for only £1.30!!! Imagine?? But did not have a chance to review it. This nail polish is absolutely gorgeous! I generally prefer lighter polishes but thought it would be nice to true something new. This polish has a thick-ish black base with bits of gold glitter and sparkles, of various sizes. I applied 2 coats and was very impressed with the product! I did feel it was a little more suited for evening wear, but it was nice to admire the gorgeous sparkles and brighten up my day at whilst at work. Lovely, lovely, lovely, would highly recommend it! Will definitely try t pick up some other colours in the Le Vernis Glitter range.
Enjoy!
 


Have you used any of the nail polishes in this range? Go ahead and try them!

3 comments:

  1. This polish is gorgeous! Love your post, following! x

    Come and take a look at my blog if you like

    barbieandpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeeeeed to buy this nail varnish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out fragrance direct! Not sure if you can still get it from boots/superdrug :)

      Delete