Friday 28 February 2014

L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I have using this little gem for around 6 weeks and have really enjoyed it! the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution has been floating around the many months and has received a number of mixed reviews. Some had compared it to Bioderma, others were shocked at the mere idea of a comparison. So what do I make of this?



The L'Oreal Micellar Solution aims to:

-Dissolve make up
-Unclog pores and remove impurities
-Tone and soothe skin

The formula itself is labelled as fragrance free and has a really gentle scent, really hard to describe it though. I usually prefer heavily fragranced products s it nice to have something a bit different to add to my skin care routine (not that I particularly have one.. naughty!). The solution feels lovely on my skin and I seem to be getting through it at a crazy rate. Now does it do what it is supposed to? I think my opinion on this one is a bit of a mix. It does dissolve make up well, especially mascara, however I wouldn't say it is very effective at unclogging pores as in order to remove my foundation I have to either use a lot of this product, to the extent that it becomes wasteful, or still wash my face afterwards. Post application my skin feels toned and freshened up and I supposed you could even say soothed. I do enjoy using this product a lot, but for me it is not effective as I would like - all in all. I would probably repurchase this when it runs out, however firstly I would like to try some other new products, perhaps the Garnier Micellar Solution next?

Have you tried the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution? Would love to hear how you got on!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment