Wednesday 12 February 2014

NOTD: Rich Red, Ready for Valentine’s Day

Today’s nails are a rich red colour by Urban Outfitters, perfect for Valentine’s Day. I purchased this as part of a set, a loooong time ago in America, so chances are, Urban Outfitters don’t make this one anymore. There doesn’t seem to be a colour or a number on the bottle, but I always refer to it as my sparkly rich red polish. I’ve searched high and low and don’t seem to be able to find the name! One of the other polished which came in the set is a glittery silver call After Hours. If anyone has any clue to which collection this may be from, I would really appreciate it if you let me know J.
 

I love this polish because the glitter is small but thick, making the polish not at all gloopy, but easy to apply evenly. The only downside is the crazy rate at which it chips! Every time I wear it, I can usually spot the tiniest chips of at least one nail, the next day. However when it comes to actually removing it, it’s impossible to shift without giving your nails a good scrub! It is such a pretty colour, so I think I can deal with the chips.
 
Here is a shot with  no filter.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment