Wednesday 30 April 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara


Slowly working through my Clothes Show goodies (yes it was months and months ago) I have been getting acquainted with this Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in 001 Black, with a really funky brush. Having seen it advertised so much and just the general vibe about the product I was keen to try it out.





Sadly it did not live up to my expectations. Although I love the look of the brush, it doesn't seem to do much for my lashes at all. I supposed you could say it adds definition but in terms of volume or length it was clearly lacking. For me, perhaps the brush is to blame, due to the way the bristles are spaced out and how this impact mascara application. The formula is average, a true black colour and lasts fairly well. This mascara is definitely not my mascara of choice but it ok for topping throughout the day, when you already have a basecoat of a  different mascara to give you the volume you required.

Unfortunately, I was quite disappointed with this product so would not be repurchasing. I am still looking to find a Rimmel mascara that I love, any suggestions much appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment