Thursday 31 July 2014

NOTD // Tanya Burr Nail Polish

 
Ahh I was so excited when the wonderful Tanya Burr brought out her Lips and Nails collection, jut couldn't wait to get my hands on a few bits! With so many gorgeous colours on offer it was hard to pick a favourite but I finally settled for the fantastic Be Bright, Be Happy, Be you.
 
 
 
 
Not sure what to expect, I was extremely pleased with how well this polish lasted! Even without top coat I can get around 3 days wear prior to the appearance of any chips. The colour is really bright with a lovely shiny finish. The only issue I found was the consistency of the formula. It was quite runny and difficult for me to work with, especially when applying the first coat. The second is usually easier to apply but still not a particularly easy process, but definitely worth it when you have this gorgeous shade as the finished effect!
 
Have you tried any of the Tanya Burr collection polishes? Which one's your favourite?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment