Saturday 27 December 2014

Birchbox // December 2014


December's theme was "Put on your party shoes", perfect for this month's festivities. The box was an exclusive design by Sophia Webster who put a gorgeous jewel twist on the regular design.
 
 
 
 
My box contained: Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel, BiOrganics Perfect Rebalancing Shampoo, Eyeko Fat Eye Stick (a full size Birchbox exclusive), Benefit Christmas Cracker High Beam (a sample Birchbox exclusive), Models Own Nail Polish in Obsidian and Magic for Skin Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, with the Lifestyle item this month - a purse also designed by Sophia Webster.
 
 
 
 
Overall thoughts - this has taken over as my favourite Birchbox so far! Once again, receiving such a well compiled box reminds me why I subscribed in the first place. This box is a classic example of how a mix of high street and high end items can work together and I extremely looking forward to trying out these items. In fact, I think the nail polish will be my go-to for NYE nails. I've only got one more box left of subscription and I'll definitely be subscribing again! Just one last thing - how CUTE was the Benefit Cracker?!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment