Saturday 7 February 2015

January 2015 Favourites


I always feel that January is a time for new beginnings so I'm keen to try out new products, especially ones I got over Christmas, my birthday or in the sale. This past month I have been absolutely loving:



Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisturising  Body Milk - This smells absolutely delicious! Along with this Sugar Crush is my joint favourite Soap and Glory range! It's got a gorgeous, almond-vanilla scent and packs in so much moisture into my skin. I really like the consistency of this body lotion, as it's not too thick, not too thin, but just right! I usually use it before bed and wake up with my skin still feeling super soft. If you haven't yet tried it, I highly you recommend you go and get your hands on some!

Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette - How amazing is this?! I am obsessed with this palette! I got this for my birthday in December and have not put this down since! It has such a great variety of colours, perfect for every occasion - day or night, and the formula is lovely to work with. I'm going to do a full review on this palette as I love it so much!

Kiko Smart Lipstick in 902 - This has been my go to lipstick over the last month. I've only got two of these as Kiko is relatively a new brand to me (due to a lack of stores in my home town!) and this is the first Kiko lipstick I've used and I am already very impressed. It has a great creamy formula so I'll definitely be getting another one as they're a great buy for the price. This one looks a peachy nude but when it's on it looks more of a pinky nude.

The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter - One of the best lip balms I've EVER used, it has been an absolute life saver in the harsh winter months as my lips have been so chapped until I started using this. It tastes amazing, smells amazing (like does everything from The Body Shop, lets be honest!) and feels lovely and nourishing on the lips. The only downside for me with this product is the fact that it's in a little pot so you pretty much have to use your finger to apply it so I don't like to use on the go, unless I've had the opportunity to wash my hands just before application (I could carry around a little brush with me but would probably end up losing it and then still have to resort to using my finger).

L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Vernis Glitter nail polish in 822 Bronze Parure - I posted about this last year when I first purchased it (you can see what the polish looks like here), it was one of my favourite polishes over the festive season, it is gorgeous, sparkly and lasts pretty well for a glitter nail polish.

Which products have you been loving over the past month?


No comments:

Post a Comment