Saturday 25 April 2015

Birchbox // April 2015


This month's theme was Royally Good, celebrating the due arrival of the second royal baby, available in two designs, in pink and blue.



My lovely blue April Birchbox contained: a Laura Mercier Mascara, Lola Barcelona Nail Polish in Garcia, Percy & Reed London - Soothed, Sealed and Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Pommade Divine Nature's Remedy Balm, with the Beauty bonus this month - Inner me, energize me vitamins.







Overall impressions - what a brilliant box! Really cheered me up after the let down of last month. I've heard so much about the well loved Liz Earle Cleanser so I was super excited when it arrived in my Birchbox! Definitely the item that caught my eye the most, closely followed by the Laura Mercier Mascara which I'm also eager to try out. Overall I think there's a great combination of products this month all of which I can see myself using - something's that's a bit of rarity!

Hopefully next month's turnout will be just as great :)



No comments:

Post a Comment