Sunday 9 August 2015

Birchbox // July 2015


So so late with this one, but couldn't not share the contents of my lovely Birchbox!  July's 'Make a Splash' theme Birchbox (which actually came in a bag) was the summer holiday prep edition. With four varieties in the mix: orange for St Tropez, pink for Ibiza, Green for Hydra and yellow for Somerset, I received the lovely pink one!







My 'Ibiza' bag contained: the Balance Me Congested Skin Serum, Unani Aloe Vera Gel, POP Beauty Eyeshadow trio in Peach Parfait, the Benefit Dream Screen, Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Luminiser Gel, and the Lifestyle item this month was a Pura Vida Headband in Aqua.

Overall thoughts: I really like the super handy clear bag, especially love it because it's pink (and coincidentally I've not long returned from a lovely holiday to Ibiza myself. Overall I think it was a good mix of products, particularly the luminiser gel (I'm really loving highlighter at the moment)and the Balance Me serum, which are my favourites from this box.




No comments:

Post a Comment